Explore the features and functionality of our award winning software.
White Label GPS Tracking
If you’re in the business of providing location-based services, you know that having a reliable GPS tracking system is crucial. However, developing your own GPS tracking system can be costly and time-consuming. That’s where our white label GPS tracking software comes in. White label GPS tracking allows businesses to customise and rebrand their GPS tracking software. Essentially, our white label GPS tracking system is a ready-to-go, cloud based solution that businesses can purchase, customise to their needs, and resell to their own customers under their own brand name.
How Does White Label GPS Tracking Work?
The process of white labelling GPS tracking software is fairly straightforward. We create your platform admin account where you can customise it with your own branding, images, logos and feature needs. You can resell the software to your own customers, under your own brand name.
Benefits of White Label GPS Tracking
- Custom Branding – One of the most significant benefits of white label GPS tracking is that your business can brand the software as your own. This allows for a more cohesive customer experience and strengthens brand recognition.
- Scalability – Because the software is already developed and ready to go, white label GPS tracking is a scalable solution for your business. As your business grows, you don’t have to worry about upgrading servers and packages, our system automatically scales with your needs.
- Time and Cost Savings – Developing your own GPS tracking software can be a time-consuming and expensive process. With white label GPS tracking, you can get a fully functional system up and running quickly and without the upfront costs associated with software development.
- Enhanced Features – White label GPS provides more advanced features than businesses could develop on their own. These include things like predictive maintenance, driver behaviour analysis,video telematic integrations and fuel tracking.
- Data Security – By working with white label gps, businesses can ensure that their data is secure. We use advanced encryption methods and have strict security protocols in place to protect customer information.
Why Choose white label gps to provide your White Label GPS Tracking service?
Choosing the right white label GPS tracking provider is crucial to the success of your business. We’re a service provider with a proven track record of reliability and experience in the industry and we also supply hardware and M2M IoT SIM cards to offer a complete all in one solution.
Our pricing structure means you only pay for the service you use, unlike most other propositions, we do not have any minimum number of devices you are charged for, if you only have a single device on your account, you only pay for one device. This allows operators to slowly grow their subscriber numbers over time.
Live Realtime Tracking
Most devices will send location updates on average every 15 seconds so you’ll be able to follow the target vehicle in near realtime.
Higher specification devices read valuable CAN data directly from the vehicle ECU providing detailed information on a range of parameters.
Geo Fence Zones
Create custom geo fence zones and receive notifications such as a device entering or leaving a zone.
Notifications & Alerts
Add notifications and alerts by SMS, Push notification and email. Create reports related to alert events.
Device Settings Management
Easily update settings on any device directly from the software platform. Configure main device settings remotely.
CAN Data reading devices provide a stream of fuel related data. Monitor fuel levels and consumption.
Driver Behaviour Monitoring
Monitor your drivers driving habits and view harsh driving events for each driver. Create league tables to identify poor driving styles.
Manage all maintenance, MOT and insurance renewals automatically. Be informed when any event is approaching.
Easily separate ‘Private’ and ‘Business’ mileage to aid creating accurate reports for official tax documents.
Remote ‘Live View’ video devices provide an operator with real time access to camera feeds. Historical footage can be retreived remotely.
Remote Tacho Download
Download Tachograpgh data remotely saving time and helping to comply with an operators legal requirements.
Admin Panel makes it easier to manage your service, manage customers, configure billing, troubleshoot technical issues, etc
Create a wide range of reports from your tracking data. Schedule reports by email as required or create instantly.
Dealers, Installers & Resellers
We provide flexible GPS Tracking services and solutions tailored to meet the requirements of installers, dealers and resellers. You only need to take the services which you require.
Fleet Tracking Consultancy Ltd
Regus Manchester Business Park,
3000 Aviator Way,
tel. +44 (0)333 358 3845